This region of Kentucky is home to the Kentucky Derby and much more!
- Chuckleberry Farm and Winery: Stop by for some berry wines, wine fudge, and wine slush.
- McIntyre’s Winery and Berries: Winery known for it’s blueberry and blackberry wines, also offers berry picking when in season.
- Abraham Lincoln Birthplace National Historic Park: Part of my National Park Passport and also the birthplace of one of the greatest president’s in the history of our nation.
- Abraham Lincoln Boyhood Home at Knob Creek: A chance to see the place where Lincoln grew up.
- The Lincoln Museum: Gives a great overview of Lincoln’s life.
- Churchill Downs: Home of the Kentucky Derby.
- Kentucky Derby Museum: A chance to learn all there is to know about this famous sporting event.
- Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory: This looks like a fun factory tour on the making of these famous baseball bats.
- Lincoln Homestead State Park: This park features the home of Lincoln’s mother.
- Lincoln Legacy Museum: This museum gives insight into the marriage that began the legacy of Abraham Lincoln today.
All attractions found in the 2018 Kentucky Tourism Guide.