The region is an area I’ve been itching to visit for quite some time seeing as how it is home to both the Creation Museum and Ark Encounter.
- Riverwalk Statue Tour: This looks like a lovely way to spend an afternoon.
- National Underground Railroad Museum: This is a chance to see a documented safe house that was used on the Underground Railroad.
- Newport Aquarium: I love aquariums and this looks like a fun little one to visit.
- World Peace Bell and Exhibit Center: This is one of several peace bells located around the world.
- Creation Museum: I’ve been wanting to visit this since high school!
- Ark Encounter: The giant ark has finally been completed and I can’t wait to check it out.
All attractions taken from the 2018 Kentucky Travel Guide.