Here is the final installment in the Mississippi Bucket List series. Our next Bucket List state will feature Tennessee.
- Home Place Pastures: This is your chance to visit a working hog farm.
- Borroum’s Drugstore and Soda Fountain: This is the state’s oldest operating drug store and soda fountain.
- Chakchiuma Swamp: Great place for hiking and viewing wetland wildlife.
- Phillips Grocery: This place is said to have one of the “world’s best burgers.”
- Circle G Ranch: This was where Elvis took his honeymoon.
- Tishomingo State Park: This park has a swinging bridge popular among tourist.
- Mineral Springs Park: A place to check out famous drinking water which one a prize at the 1902 World’s Fair.
- Woodall Mountain: This is the highest point in Mississippi and would make a fun climb.
- Nesbit Blueberry Plantation: I love blueberries, so would love to visit this place. However, that can only be done in the summer.
- Elvis Presley Birthplace and Museum: A great place to see where Elvis grew up.
- Tupelo Hardware Company: This is where Elvis’ mom bought his first guitar.
- Natchez Trace Parkway Visitor Center: This is one that will give me another stamp in my National Park Passport Book.
All ideas taken from the Mississippi 2018 Travel Guide.