Here is the 8th of 9 installments in the Georgia Bucket List series. Headed into the southern region of the state. Once again these have been taken from the 2017 Georgia Travel Guide.
- Albany Civil Rights Institute: A nice history lesson on the Civil Rights Movement.
- Flint RiverQuarium: How often to you get to check out an aquarium dedicated to river life or mysterious blue-hole springs?
- Radium Springs Gardens: This is stated to be one of Georgia’s seven natural wonders, so it seems worth checking out.
- Clinch County Honey Trail: While I am allergic to bees, I think this trail of 7 sites showing the honey process sounds fascinating.
- The Big Oak and Big Oak Cam: It’s a giant oak tree. Enough said.
- Pebble Hill Plantation: Since this is the Plantation Trace, I figured a plantation tour was in order.
- Sweet Grass Dairy and Cheese Shop: Growing up in Wisconsin, I figured an award winning cow cheese farm visit just makes sense.