The 6th of 9 installments in the Georgia Bucket List series, here’s another short and sweet list of attractions I’d love to visit in the Classic South region.
- International Disc Golf Center: Andrew and I both love to disc golf (although we don’t make nearly enough time for us to go out and do it on a regular basis.) This facility apparently includes 3 18-hole championship courses. We probably wouldn’t be very good, but that’s a lot of disc golf!
- Augusta Canal National Heritage Area: This sounds like a fun way to spend some time on the water via boat tour, canoe or kayak.
- Augusta Riverwalk: More time along the water and also probably a great way to see the downtown area
- Woodrow Wilson Boyhood Home: Another NPS site to check out, and a great chance to learn about one of the lesser known presidents.
- Magnolia Springs State Park: This sounds like a fun place to hike and see some beautiful springs, as well as the site of a Civil War prison.
All attractions were found in Georgia’s 2017 Travel Guide.